Friday, March 30, 2012

Charley Harper Needlepoint Update

Since I ran out of thread, I'm going to show you guys my progress...

My progress.

So far, I finished the little fawn and I chose mint green for the background color. There's a lot of background to cover so it took me a while to get this much done. I know there's a lot more to go, but  I'm enjoying it because I find it quite soothing!

I've decided to give this to my little sister when I'm done because she's a fawn and deer fanatic. She's quite obsessed with them, so I think she would appreciate this very much.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for reading!

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Hello Amy, looks good, nice job!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fawn is so sweet I love it. Wonderful work Amy.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your sister will love this - your fawn is lovely.
    Hugs
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! That's so sweet and adorable! It will be a very cute gift. Love the mint green you went with too.
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb and Caroline: Thank you so much for your comments!

      Delete