Saturday, June 30, 2012

Miniature Cupcakes

Don't worry I'm still here! Sorry for not posting for a while! It's just that I've been so busy with school! AAh!

Anyway, recently, I got a buddy package from another crafter I met through Youtube which she included so many goodies! I should've taken a photo of it before I opened everything. Anywho, in the package she included a set of polymer clay! Yay! I always wanted to try working with clay, so I was so excited.

So the first thing I decided to make were these mini cupcakes. Not 1 inch scale yet, sorry! haha. I think they turned out pretty good for my first pieces though! I also made a charm for her; her name is also Amy!

Red velvet cupcakes! Looks good to eat!

For Amy!
I want to be able to make 1/12 scale miniature foods eventually! Wish me luck!

Also, before I end this post, I want to say WELCOME to all of my new followers and thank you to everyone who continues to follow and comment on my posts! Love you all!

Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, I am the first one who wish you luck with making miniature foods?? ;)! I'd already missed you, glad you're back!
    These cupcakes are delicious in any way :D
    Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent cupcakes. They look SO realistic. Enjoy your miniature making! Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm sooooo... Can you hook me up with some real ones please :) Thank you in advance! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- great job for your first time using Polymer! They look super cute and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cupcakes look yummy.
    This link may be helpful if you want tips on making them look very realistic
    http://www.toniellison.com/2012/05/diy-miniature-clay-cupcakes-cupcake.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do really really wonderful work with all these little things.. True talent I must say!!! The cupcake is soo cute and looks like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete